Pages

Powered By Blogger

too late dear !

I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same

Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

I'm sorry I'm bad,
I'm sorry I'm ****,
I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you ****,
I love all your sounds,
and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
SORRY ! :(
sorry/buckcherry
menyesal dahulu pendapatan, menyesal kemudian ? haha. jawab sendiri laa makngah !

No comments: